HA HA just kidding.....well not really! Anyway, How are you all doing and I apologize for the lack of writing but after our trip to see and say goodbye to my sister-in-law I have been struck with this cold/flu bug. Plus on top of that its been making its way through the house. BAH. For me though it triggered one of my monthly migraines and lets just say my hubby is a superstar because it was not a pretty sight. The reason for this post though is because I think we need a reminder of some basic how not to get people sick basics.....honestly you would not think that people need to be reminded of this but nope they do....
- Wash your hands...with soap and warm or hot water!!!!
- Also carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with you. If you hate the nasty smelling regular one go to Bath and Bodyworks and pick up a scented type. If you can't wash your hands at least attempt to not be patient zero and attempt to stop the sickness.
- Now i know its not easy to take off of work. Hey I work two jobs and won't take off of work unless I feel like a freshly risen zombie. But if you are nasty coughing and just blah do the world a favor call out.
- Don't share drinks healthy or not. Lets try to be a little cautious.
- Same goes for food people don't share because you can be incubating something.
Please also do not do what this picture makes fun of because seriously I know so many people who do this and No just NO.
I have heard so many people say well on this site or that site it says I am fine. You are not a doctor, the website you went to is not a doctor, GO TO A DOCTOR.
I know most people who are reading this are like ha ha. But seriously people for the few of us who get sick and then get other issues to go along with it do the world a favor do the right thing. Because I caught someone else's cold I now have my migraines and dehydration triggered. If I can make it without having to go to the hospital for a IV i will be very happy.
Stay warm, eat soup and have a great day!!!
Blessings and Love