- Easy Cheesy Taco Pasta :This recipe looks like one I used to cook. I will be adding it to my cooking list very soon.
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Foil Packets : I have made this before! They are super easy and you can prep ahead of time and bake in the oven when your ready.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas: I have made these and they are awesome! For easier cleanup make sure you line your pan with foil. Best thing is you can prep everything the day before and be ready to cook.
- Lasagna Roll-Ups : These are great. The best thing is you can make a bunch at one time and freeze them. When I have made these I buy a few small baking pans to reuse from the Dollar Tree to make and freeze these in groups of eight or ten Roll-Ups to a pan. Bake 1 hr or so in oven and you have a great dinner.
- Quick and Easy Meat Ball Sliders : Super easy to prepare and make!
- French Dip Sliders : Another quick and easy meal you can prep ahead of time.
- Quick and Easy Chicken Lo Mein: Who doesn't like homemade Chinese food? Plus this recipe can be prepped ahead of time!
- Doritos Taco Salad : This was bought to a potluck at work and it was so good. I even switched out the beef when I made it for a chicken option. This salad is addictive.
- Cheezy Goulash : This is a easy quick meal to make. My Grams used to make this for my Poppy and he loved it.
- Crockpot Baked Potatoes : This is a easy prepped ahead meal. If you dont have a crockpot go buy one because the time saved is worth every penny spent.
- Shepards Pie : Another great prepped ahead meal. Yes, This meal is freezable for up to 3 months as well.
There you go two weeks of school night dinners plus a spare to help any super busy time crunched mom(or dad). Any comments or suggestions please leave it in the feed below. Good luck with your school kick off.
Blessings and Hugs,