Its that magical time of the year!! You know what time I mean.... well for us people who live in the wonderful oven named Florida. Today started our fall like temps. I am so happy I plan on opening all the windows tomorrow when I am off and getting some fall cleaning done. I love the fall. the colors the smells, the hopefully cooler weather. So here is the why I love fall list, be aware they are not in any particular order.
1. Its my Autumns Birthday season... Oh my sweet girl you have no idea how much I love you and how very proud of you I am. I have watched you grow up into a fine young lady and my heart swells with pride.
2. The hopefully cooler weather. I know in Florida its a hit or miss but I can hope.
3. Pumpkin... I love pumpkin scents, smells and tastes...yup
4. Apples... When I was a kids all the fall events that were at farms always had apples I guess its a great memory.
5. Halloween.... Dressing up, Pretending to be someone your not.
6. It gets darker longer... I love it getting darker who knows why I just do.
7. All the pagan lore.... OK this is where my being a geek comes in. I love the fact that a bunch of mythology and rituals falls in the fall.
8. All Hallows eve... i believe without a shadow of a doubt that ghosts exist..Go ahead mock me now. I also have a firm belief this time of year the veil between both worlds is at its thinnest, Meaning there is a better chance of communicating with our dearly departed.
9. How things seem to get more cozy in the fall. They just do. I love it.
10. It means Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.
Did I forget anymore to list feel free to reply and tell me!!! This list is meant for interaction as well as my blog i love conversations and hearing everyone's point of view
Or if you are on Pinterest come follow my Fall Board!! I love those seasonal pictures!